DR. HERMANN EISELEN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
A total of 5 theses were supported in Australia and Oceania.
In Australia 3 theses were supported.
- Kipp, Alexandra, Optimising Canopy Light Interception and Nitrogen Distribution for Improved Adaptation of Wheat Crops to Drought, 2012 Summary as View-PDF
- David, Heike, Leyfarming in den Tropen und Subtropen - eine Literaturarbeit mit Untersuchungen in Australien (Leyfarming in the tropics and subtropics - a literature work with studies in Australia), 1998 Summary as View-PDF
- Sattler, Ulf, Untersuchungen zur Eignung verschiedener Isolate des Pilzes Pyrenophora semeniperda (Brittlebank&Adam) Shoemaker zur Schadgrasbekämpfung in Getreide (Investigations on the suitability of various isolates of the fungus Pyrenophora semeniperda (Brittlebank & Adam) Shoemaker for the control of harmful grasses in cereals), 1996 Summary only in German as View- PDF
In Samoa 2 theses were supported.
- Jeremias, Theresa, Major risk factors of overweight/obesity of Samoan schoolchildren: anthropometric and dietary assessment including women’s appraisal, 2010 Summary as View-PDF
- Lauvai, Judith, Dietary pattern of pregnant and breastfeeding women in Samoa: urban and rural comparison, 2010 Summary as View-PDF